Federated Wireless Leading The Wave To WISPs CBRS-Enabled Business Transformations at WISPAPalooza 2018
Company Executives to Share Insights on Value of CBRS to WISPs As Commercial Deployments Move Forward in 2018
Arlington, VA – October 8, 2018 – Federated Wireless, the leader in spectrum management software, today announced that it will be presenting on shared spectrum access over CBRS during several events at the 8th annual WISPAPalooza in Las Vegas, Nevada. Taking place October 8-12, 2018, WISPAPalooza brings together Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs), industry experts and leading suppliers to showcase and learn about the latest technologies, regulations and strategies impacting their industry.
WHO: Federated Wireless VP and Regulatory Attorney Jennifer McCarthy will participate in a CBRS Workshop, VP of Sales Todd Gore will present on the value proposition CBRS offers for WISPs, and CTO Kurt Schaubach will join a roundtable discussion hosted by FierceWireless regarding the latest industry developments for CBRS.
- Federated Wireless will take part in the second annual CBRS Workshop hosted by the CBRS Alliance and WInnForum on October 8. The session will facilitate discussion around current developments for commercialization of the CBRS band, its particular value for WISPs, and next steps for organizations interested in operating within it. Federated Wireless VP and Regulatory Attorney Jennifer McCarthy will join a panel of SAS Administrators to discuss our Spectrum Controller.
- Federated Wireless VP of Sales Todd Gore will provide a presentation entitled “The Value Proposition of the CBRS Band” as part of Telrad’s all-day customer seminar, “The Dollars & Sense of LTE,” on October 8.
- Federated Wireless CTO Kurt Schaubach will join an industry roundtable discussion regarding current developments and outlook for CBRS, hosted by FierceWireless. The panel will include representatives from wireless internet service providers, WISPA representatives and regulatory experts, with a specific focus on the business and technological future of the CBRS band from the perspective of the fixed wireless internet provider.
WHEN: WISPAPalooza will be held October 8 – 12, 2018.
- Jennifer McCarthy will join the CBRS Workshop hosted by the CBRS Alliance and WInnForum on October 8 at 1:00 pm PT in Brasilia 1.
- Todd Gore will present at the Telrad Customer Seminar on October 8 at 3:15 pm PT in Miranda 6.
- Kurt Schaubach will be speaking as part of CBRS Update Panel hosted by FierceWireless on October 11 at 9:15 am PT in Brasilia 2.
Media or analysts interested in one-on-one meetings with Kurt Schaubach at the event should contact Yahea Abdulla at (408) 200-3775 or [email protected].
About Federated Wireless
Federated Wireless is leading the wireless industry through the shared spectrum revolution, unlocking a spectrum of possibilities by eliminating the decades-old problem of spectrum scarcity. The Company offers the industry’s first spectrum controller, enabling government and commercial users to securely share the same spectrum band. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Federated Wireless is removing the multi-billion dollar price tag associated with spectrum access, allowing for the creation of new wireless carriers and business models. www.federatedwireless.com
- .@AirspanNetworks recently acquired @GoMimosa, allowing the enhancement of distribution of Airspan's applications i… https://t.co/p2FjkGIE8A12 hours ago
- #OnGo/#CBRS will boost the deployment of private LTE networks. Read more in a recent blog post by @OnGoWireless: https://t.co/ZTeVMvbJHS14 hours ago